Well, I did finish (or nearly finish) the Katharine Vest last weekend.
All it needs is the neckline edging. But, I decided to try it on before knitting the edging. And it doesn’t fit. I overlapped the front edges by about 6″ instead of the 2″ specified in the pattern, but it still fits much like the photo in the magazine. I was after a much more closed look, and I really don’t want to knit this pattern again, so it will be frogged and turned into a shawl.
I also need to frog this:
Yes, that’s about 7″ of the Woolen Twinset Cardigan on size 3 needles. I put it onto two circular needles and tried it on – it’s about 2″ – 3″ too big. I will be making this again, but I’ll wait a few months until it’s closer to fall. At least I’ll have less stitches per row next time!
So, I’ve been working on my toe-up socks:
They’re ready for the heel turning now.
And more Babette Squares:
For Project Spectrum, Phase 1: Fire
For Project Spectrum, Phase 2: Earth.
The blanket’s coming along really well, and I’m looking forward to it being finished. I’m getting nervous about whether I have enough yarn for it, though.